Welcome to Udit
We believe that in order to achieve this, we have to invest in people who are looking to grow personally and professionally, with a capacity for innovation and leadership.
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team with a common goal: to define, reinvent and push the national creative economy and position it as an international leader.
Being part of our team has its advantages:
We offer you the chance to join a solid university project, in constant growth, where you will be able to develop professionally in the fields of work, teaching and research.
UDIT is an open, diverse and multicultural university. Our commitment to internationality is demonstrated by our exchange agreements for both students and teachers, the progressive increase in the number of students of all nationalities and our bilingual academic offer.
We believe in the well-being of the individual. That’s why we facilitate the right work-life balance with various initiatives and social benefits for employees.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
We are waiting for you!
UDIT IN DATA
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
At UDIT we know that we need the best professionals to educate future generations and bring about a social and cultural change that responds to the needs of the new times. You will research, train and inspire students, professionals and companies, participating in a solid university training project.
The administrative and service staff are the lifeblood of the university. Their work makes UDIT exist and work for students, professionals and companies. Our diverse and multicultural staff will make you feel at home.
- Recording payments received related to any activity carried out at the university.
- Claiming and following up on unpaid fees from the current and previous years.
- Reviewing and sending the required direct debit orders for signature.
- Claiming and providing information on the return of receipts to the relevant individuals.
- Managing and monitoring received emails.
- Providing proper in-person and telephone assistance to students and families, if necessary.
- Assisting with document filing.
- Honesty and moral values. The position involves handling confidential information (banking data, financial information, etc.), so it must demonstrate a commitment to respecting all such information.
- Supporting treasury management and bank reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proper written and oral communication with the public.
- User registration (external tutors, company contacts), credential delivery.
- Management of student resumes.
- Explanation of the documentation process to companies and follow-up.
- Scanning, archiving, and sending Framework Agreements.
- Monitoring the signing of Annexes to the agreement.
- Handling incidents.
- Monitoring and closing of offers, notifying non-selected candidates.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Work and Organizational Psychology.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Achievement motivation and service orientation, to soon identify with the department’s ultimate goal.
- Management of student and teacher mobility within and outside of Europe.
- Management of European funding projects, mainly KA1 and KA2.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing students and teachers (support on insurance issues, as well as visa and permit procedures during their stays).
- Use and knowledge of: EWP Dashboard, OLA, OLS, Mobility Tools, and Beneficiary Module.
- Erasmus+ program (from 2021 onwards).
- CRM management.
- Coordination of agreements with student residences and other student services.
- Contact and relationship with partner universities.
- Coordination in the process of signing new agreements, as well as the renewal of Erasmus+ and bilateral agreements and MoUs.
- Organization of international academic activities or courses at ESNE or with partner universities.
- Coordination of joint initiatives with universities or partners.
- Identification of opportunities: Support for incoming students upon their arrival and in administrative matters and integration.
- Spanish and English language proficiency (C2 or high C1). Mastery of all forms of oral, written, and reading communication is essential. Knowledge of other languages, preferably French, is valued.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Commitment and diligence in meeting deadlines and key dates.
- Social skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Adaptability to unforeseen circumstances.
- Flexibility during peak workloads.
- More than 5 years of work experience.
- Experience in academic fields is valued.
- Experience in similar positions is valued.
- Organization and management of the agenda: regular appointments, internal/external meetings, visits, travel, invitations, etc.
- Reception and handling of phone calls.
- Drafting and management of correspondence in all its forms.
- Organization and management of all types of meetings.
- Organization of contacts: notifications, congratulations.
- Document filing.
- Administrative tasks.
- University-level education.
- High level of English proficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong writing skills.
- High level of discretion and responsibility.
- Exquisite attention to detail.
- Excellent attention, organization, and time management skills. Ability to handle unexpected situations.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively. Initiative and dynamic profile.
- Versatility in tasks. Versatility and flexibility.
- Ability to identify needs and anticipate solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in similar positions.