STEPS TO FOLLOw
Every year hundreds of students take part in the admission processes for the different academic programmes. By following these four simple steps you can become part of UDIT.
01. Find out more!
02. Get to know UDIT
Arrange a visit to our Madrid campus from Monday to Friday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm or sign up for our Open Days on Saturdays.
03. Take the entrance exam
The first step is to carry out a level test, the aim of which is to find out the student’s academic skills, allowing for the detection of reinforcement actions before the start of the course. The trial is free of charge and does not commit you to anything.
04. Formalise your registration
Once you have taken the test and have been informed of your admission to UDIT, make a registration reservation to guarantee your place on the next course. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
ADMISSION RULES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The admission process for all students interested in studying at UDIT, University of Design and Technology, is now open. To start this process, candidates for any of the Degrees, Postgraduates or Higher Level Training Cycles can contact the University Information and Guidance Department by telephone +34 915 55 25 28 or by email email@example.com
Entry requirements for UDIT degrees
The applicant must meet at least one of the following requirements:
Students coming from the Spanish education system
- To have passed the University Entrance Examination (EVAU) with a pass mark.
- Students coming from a Higher Level Training Cycle or Vocational Training II.
- Students accessing from completed Spanish university studies.
- Students accessing through the University Entrance Examination for those over the ages of 25, 40 and 45.
- Students from pre-university education systems of EU Member States and countries with reciprocity agreements.
- Students in possession of the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Students from foreign pre-university education systems.
- Students with foreign university studies who gain access through validation of their studies.
- Students with foreign university studies, either completed or uncompleted, who gain access through official validation.
- Holding the Baccalaureate diploma.
- Entrance exam to CFGS or University entrance exam for those over the ages of 25 / 40 / 45.
- Holding the title of Specialist Technician or Higher Vocational Training Technician.
- Holding a vocational training intermediate technical qualification.
- Holding a university degree.
Students who are in possession of a University Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / Technical or Higher Engineering / Official Higher Degree in Design may access Postgraduate Degrees.